- innovating, adapting, delivering
- world class biotechnology
We aim to be the partner of choice in Industrial Biotechnology and Synthetic Biology by leveraging our world class enabling technologies for sustainable integrated bioprocessing. We will achieve high growth through worldwide licensing of proprietary, game-changing technologies and strategic partnering. We will embody a culture of innovation and workplace excellence.
No positions currently available
Position: Chemistry — Research Assistant
- Location: Roslin, Midlothian
- Hours: Monday to Friday 40 hours per week between 8am and 6pm
- Work pattern: Days
- Closing date: 12th of January, 2015
- Pension: Available
- Duration: Permanent
Ingenza has an opportunity for an individual with chemistry experience to join the team.
The candidate must be enthusiastic, have demonstrated the ability to work in a team and shown an aptitude for learning new skills. Experience of working independently and towards deadlines would be essential.
The candidate will have:
- A BSc (Hons) or Masters in Chemistry or a closely related degree. Over qualified candidates will not be considered for this position.
- A good understanding of synthetic organic chemistry and relevant laboratory techniques.
- Practical laboratory experience including technical skills in interpreting analytical data such as NMR, HPLC, GCMS and LCMS.
In return we offer a friendly and stimulating environment in a successful and high growth company. The ability to integrate well into the existing team is essential. No agencies please.
For more information, please contact our Finance and Marketing Manager, email@example.com
At the sharp end
For all general enquiries please contact
Sarah Graham, Finance and Marketing Manager.
TEL +44(0)131 200 6365
FAX +44(0)131 200 6353